Sunday, July 20, 2008

Summer Reading List

I know it has been weeks since my last post, so sorry! I thought to share with you my summer reading list, in case you're needing some ideas:

1. Vamped
2. Breaking Dawn, by Stephenie Meyer
3. Swim with the Sharks Without Being Eaten Alive, by Harvey Mackay
4. Bitten & Smitten, Michelle Rowen
5. Wuthering Heights
6. A Hopeless Romantic
7. How to Win Friends and Influence People, by Dale Carnegie

If you can't get a hold of me, hopefully it's because I'm catching up on my reading!!!

With love,
C

1 comments:

Brianne said...

Good luck with Wuthering Heights. LOL
It's hard reading but considering you're a better reader than I am, you won't have a problem. Matter of fact, you'll prbably get done before I do.
Can't even wait for Breaking Dawn to come out! 12 days left! Woohoo!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio