Monday, August 11, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release Party

Tayler, Heather and I went to Barnes and Noble for the release of Stephenie Meyer's last book in her vampire saga, Breaking Dawn, on Aug. 2nd.

We had SO MUCH FUN, finished the book within days, and even started our very own book club!!! Let me know if you're interested in joining!

Here are some pictures from the event!






In case you haven't read this series, I HIGHLY recommend you do, and soon! It's basically the best series IN THE WORLD and once you read the first one, you won't want to stop! Vampires, love, suspense, and bizarre twists. What more could you ask for? I'm obsessed, I'm even considering getting a tattoo of a quote from the book, LOL....

Here are the books:


Have a great week!

Love,
Cheryl

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a lot of fun, Cheryl! Thanks for sharing with us here. Great shots of you, Heather and Tay! :-)

You are such a wonderful S-I-L, role model, and friend to Tayler. This means the world to me! I love you as my D-I-L, but I love you even more for being so wonderful to Tayler.

Looking forward to Saturday!

Love,

Teri

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio