Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Crazy for Coupons

Not sure why, but lately I’ve been obsessing over saving money on everything and ANYTHING. I won’t buy something I WANT unless there is some kind of sale, discount, coupon or $ off it, excluding Ross, Nordstrom Rack and Harkins. Ross and the Rack just have great prices on designer stuff, so... hard to ignore. And Harkins, well, I’m a movie freak but recently I found out that Rob gets tickets at discount through Banner so I can now add Harkins to my coupon frenzy. Wish Target had some kind of coupon/reward program.

Came across some great sites lately where I print coupons of all sorts:

www.Save.com

www.Coupons.com

www.eClip.com

www.Boodle.com

Saving $.75 here or a $1.50 there really adds up. I think right now if I can save SOMETHING on every purchase, I’ll save more in my savings account in the long run. And I love NY & CO. They send me coupons every day. And now Hautelook.com lets me know via email of sales on clothes, jewelry, watches, etc. There's also Shop It To Me, your very own online personal shopper who gives you the best deals! Right now, it’s all about sales, and I mean GOOD sales. No use buying anything if you can’t get money off it somehow or it at the cheapest price possible.

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Erin and Donny said...

How crazy is this?! I was actually getting on-line so that I could hunt for coupon websites when I decided to check out blogs. You helped me a ton! Thanks for posting all those sites!!! :)

Macey said...

I love using coupons! I am so glad that you are in that groove too. Your wedding pictures are beautiful by the way!

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio