Sunday, September 6, 2009

Needed to Share

Wanted to share some of my recent faves with you all as well as things I'm looking forward to this Fall!

Tahitian Renewal by Caress - so yummy!


Pitaya - my new favorite, affordable store!


Pure Beach Sateen Sheets (found at Bed, Bath & Beyond) make going to bed oh so much more enjoyable!


Books -
Sequel to The Hunger Games. Just as amazing as the first book. Read it in 1 day!!!! Now I just have to wait for the 3rd book... UGH.


Hilarious book by Chelsea Handler. Now I gotta get her other one: My Horizontal Life!


The latest and greatest by Janet Evanovich. I have a feeling her Stephanie Plum series will never end, ha! Just want her to marry Morelli and get it over with!


Coming soon!!!

The Vampire Diares... curious if this show will be good. Starts this Thurs.


11.03.09 - Carrie's new CD! Her new single - Cowboy Casanova - definitely has a Shania Twain vibe to it. I'm sure her CD will be great!

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio