Thursday, October 1, 2009

I NEED YOUR HELP!

Hello!

I've entered the SmartyPig Dream Big Contest and had to submit a You Tube video about my savings goals with Smarty Pig and why I like Smarty Pig. It could only be 90seconds, which made my sillyness limited!



All you have to do is visit my video on You Tube, and rate me! The more views and higher ratings I get, the more chances I have to win!!! Click to watch my sillyness!


And, if you would be so kind, please forward this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK1qKdx5NpE
to ALL of your friends and family via email. I would greatly appreciate it!!!

I almost forgot! If I WIN.... I get $2,500 towards my savings goal (slug bug) if I come in 1st place. 5 runner ups get $500.

I'm a sucker for free money and have a father-in-law video guru, so I decided to make a little video!

My Savings Goal of a Volkswagen Bug Convertible is two posts down from this, in case you don't know about my goal.

Thanks for your help!

5 comments:

Macey said...

5 stars-good luck Cheryl, too cute.

Demi Lovato said...

www.loveddl.blogspot.com
www.ffotosevideosddl.blogspot.com

No começo do "FFOTOSEVIDEOS", é com 2
"F" mesmo...

E gostei muito do seu blog, visita os meus ?? :D

Obg.

chelsea said...

Nice post! your blog deserve more recognition. Keep posting.

Windows Server 2008 | Website Marketing Service

research papers said...

A lot of great photographers in this group - excited to see the stuff they produce in the future!

Anonymous said...

Please contact us if you need our products.Welcome to patronize our Website! Led Web-Stores
net lights for christmas

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio